North Events is a marketing and communications company specializing over the past 10 years in promoting Greek tourism, gastronomy and culture across major markets in Europe, with emphasis on the Scandinavian region, Poland, the UK, and the German speaking countries.
Main scope of activities focus on developing the Greek tourism sector, propelling awareness for Greece and providing the right communication channels. The company works closely with both the public and the private sectors in Greece for achieving best results and overall meaningful and result oriented campaigns and promotions.
Our services include a wide range of communication and marketing services:
- Organizer the yearly exhibition “Mediterranean Panorama”, “Grekland Panorama” in Stockholm and “Grecka Panorama” in Warsaw
- Opening of the Greek Travel and Trade Center in Poland, Warsaw, www.greekcenter.pl
- International tourism exhibitions in Scandinavia
- Sustainable Greece – communicating alternative & eco-tourism
- Magazine publications “Kalimera Greece”
- Tourism Roadshows
- Promotions & Events
- Workshops, Conferences, Business Meetings
- Public Relations , Networking, Consulting
- Representations of international media, Greek services and products.
Exhibitions organized by North Events include:
SWEDEN: 1st Exhibition GREKLAND PANORAMA 2014: Annexet, Globe Arenas,
2.800sqm, 14-16 February 2014, 7. 000 Visitors, 115 Exhibitors
SWEDEN: 2nd Exhibition GREKLAND PANORAMA 2015: Ericsson Globe, Globe Arenas, 4.000sqm, 13-15 February 2015 , 10.890 Visitors, 135 Exhibitors
POLAND: 1st Exhibition GRECKA PANORAMA 2015: Torwar Arena,
3.000sqm, 11-13 December 2015 , 5.000 Visitors, 100 Exhibitors
SWEDEN: 3rd Exhibition GREKLAND PANORAMA 2016: Ericsson Globe, Globe Arenas, 4.000sqm, 12-14 February 2016, 11.000 Visitors, 155 Exhibitors